Enablers of Sweden AB operates this website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service")
1. Services include the service offer that Enablers of Sweden offers to you who wish to use the website's purpose, functions/services.
2. Personal data means information aout a person or company that can be identified from this data (or from this and other information that we will have access to in order to offer you the Service)
3. User Data User data is collected when you register an account and automatically either through the use of the Service or from the service infrastructure itself.
4. Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
6.Registered (or user) The registered user of the Service is a person and/or representative of a company that uses the Service and is subject to personal data.
7. Anonymity Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and you will remain anonymous in the Service unless we expressly and in writing agree otherwise.
Collection and use of data/information
We collect information for the purpose of providing you as a user with the Service and to improve our service to you.
Types of collected data and person/company data
When you use the Service, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may contain, but is not limited to:
1. first and last names
2. e-mail address
3. telephone number
4. Information about your company/business
5. Cookies and usage data
Other data/information that may be considered but that is voluntary, and nothing must be provided to use the service/website is:
9. Address, city and country
We use your personal data to offer you the expected Service and contact you with information related to the Service in question. We will also send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If and when you wish, you can ask us to terminate the Service and remove all your information from our records.
We collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("User Data"). This user data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of data/information
We use collected data/information for:1. to provide you with the Service and maintain our service offering and website 2. to notify you of changes to our Service 3. to be able to communicate with you linked to the Service we offer on the website 4. to collect valuable information to improve our service offering 5. to monitor the use of our Service 6. to provide you with news and information about services we offer similar to those you already use and if you have expressly not chosen to receive such information.