Enablers of Sweden AB operates this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”)
1. Services include the service offer that Enablers of Sweden offers to you who wish to use the website’s purpose, functions/services.
2. Personal data means information aout a person or company that can be identified from this data (or from this and other information that we will have access to in order to offer you the Service)
3. User Data is collected when you register an account and automatically either through the use of the Service or from the service infrastructure itself.
4. Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
6.Registered (or user) The registered user of the Service is a person and/or representative of a company that uses the Service and is subject to personal data.
7. Anonymity Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and you will remain anonymous in the Service unless we expressly and in writing agree otherwise.
Collection and use of data/information
We collect information for the purpose of providing you as a user with the Service and to improve our service to you.
Types of collected data and person/company data
When you use the Service, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may contain, but is not limited to:
1. first and last names
2. e-mail address
3. telephone number
4. Information about your company/business
5. Cookies and usage data
Other data/information that may be considered but that is voluntary, and nothing must be provided to use the service/website is:
9. Address, city and country
We use your personal data to offer you the expected Service and contact you with information related to the Service in question. We will also send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If and when you wish, you can ask us to terminate the Service and remove all your information from our records.
We collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“User Data”). This user data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of data/information
We use collected data/information for:
1. to provide you with the Service and maintain our service offering and website
2. to notify you of changes to our Service
3. to be able to communicate with you linked to the Service we offer on the website
4. to collect valuable information to improve our service offering
5. to monitor the use of our Service
6. to provide you with news and information about services we offer similar to those you already use and if you have expressly not chosen to receive such information.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We process your personal data for:
- to be able to offer you an expected and customized service
2. to be able to get in touch with you
3. complying with the Law on how personal data is handled – GDPR
Storage of data:
Enablers of Sweden will also retain user data for internal analysis purposes. User data is generally stored for a short period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of the Service, or that we are legally obliged to retain this data for extended periods.
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers outside your city, country or other government jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are outside Sweden and choose to provide us with information, please note that we save the personal data in Sweden and within the EU and process it there.
Disclosure for law enforcement
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required by law.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no transmission method over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Enablers of Sweden strives to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, modify, delete or restrict the use of your personal data.
If you would like to be informed of what personal data, we have about you and if you want it removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you.Whenever possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly in your account settings. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to help you.
- The right to rectification.You have the right to have your data corrected if that information is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to object.You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to restriction.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to receive a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable, and common format.
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Enablers of Sweden relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may engage third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform service-related services, or help us analyze how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform this data on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
For more information about Google’s privacy practices, visit the Google Privacy & Terms and Conditions website:
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of third-party websites or services.
Enablers of Sweden AB, Orgnr: 559099-8422, Fladervägen 7,
194 64 Upplands Väsby, Sweden
Åke Pihlanen – CEO,
Send a mail, +46 70-6202820